IESA Business Working Group (BWG) is an initiative by IESA for its member companies to create an appropriate environment for business growth. The activities include the following points
- ESSMEET & EV Roundtable – IESA organizes member-focused events & roundtable to catalyse the private energy storage & EV adoptions
- Tender Alert & Project Webinars – IESA organize member briefing webinars and send s alert over email on state and central level tenders on energy storage, EV & charging Infra
- Ideal Tender documents: IESA with the various tender authorities try to create ideal tender documents with interacting with industry stakeholders
- Project Finance & Business Case:IESA team try to analyses individual business case for energy storage & EV pilots and create financial models through COMETs and help member companies
- Entrepreneurship and Start-up Ecosystem creation: IESA closely works with various start-up companies and promote entrepreneurship. To accelerate fast growth in the energy storage & EV domain, IESA is launching a virtual accelerator program to drive the industry.
- Capacity-building activities & Skill development: Through IESA Academy, IESA organize various hands-on training, masterclass, workshops and knowledge series webinars etc.
One representative from each IESA member company participates in the meetings. We encourage member companies to nominate members to be a part of these discussions
Meeting Timing : The policy working group meetings are scheduled every month third Tuesday and is an online Meeting
Registration link for all future BWG Meeting: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5517723588675385611