IESA’s very first edition of India Electric Vehicle Market Overview report covers the present scenario and forecast of EVs and the public charging infrastructure market in the country. The report covers updated revenue and unit sale details by various EV segments and Charging Infrastructure types. There is an in-depth analysis of EV battery value chain by EV segment, detailed state EV policy analysis, and competitive analysis of EVs and EV battery suppliers.
The EV market in India has gained significant momentum after the implementation of FAME India scheme. The total EV sales in 2018 hit 365,920 Units and expected to grow at a CAGR of 36% till 2026. The EV battery market in India is estimated to be US$ 520 Million in 2018 and forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 30% till 2026. The total MWh addition in 2018 hit 4.75 GWh and expected to grow till 28.0 GWh by 2026.
- EV segments: Electric Two wheelers, Low speed Three wheelers, High-speed three wheelers, Personal electric Cars, Commercial Fleet Electric cars, Electric buses.
- EV Public charging Infrastructure Segments: Type 1 AC (upto 3.3kW), Type 2 AC (3-22kW), Fast DC (15-150kW)
Key Questions the Report Answers:
- How is the EV market going to be in the country till 2026?
- Which EV segment is expected to have the highest growth and why?
- How the EV battery demand expected to grow in the country in the next 5 years?
- Which States in the country have the most supportive EV policy?
- How is the EV market supported by public charging infrastructure during the next 5 years?
- What are the various business models for public charging stations in the country?