Manager- Green Hydrogen Initiative, IESA
Customized Energy Solutions
Pune, Maharashtra, India Website : https://ces-ltd.com/
Job Category: Energy
Sub Category: Electrical Energy
Job Type: Full-time
Job Salary Range: ₹ 10 Lakhs - 20 Lakhs Per Year
Job Shift: APAC
Minimum Education: University
Career Level: Manager
No of Positions : 1
This opportunity requires someone with excellent experience in green hydrogen space and willing to lead IESA green hydrogen initiative to drive market creation, policy advocacy and technology collaboration.
- Drive IESA Green hydrogen Initiative (India Green Hydrogen Council, IGHC) and work with multiple stakeholders including green hydrogen companies, government bodies, think-tanks, and global organisations.
- Actively involved in policy advocacy. Understanding current Indian policy development, global policy landscape and providing appropriate inputs both central and state governments after taking inputs from members/ stakeholders
- Understanding global market development & deployment landscape and helping companies in Indian green hydrogen market to accelerate their business growth.
- Helping the Indian companies to diversify and global companies enter Indian green hydrogen space.
- Understanding the gap in manufacturing R& D and innovation and creating appropriate documents and identifying the steps to address it.
- Creating knowledge paper, white paper & industry reports in green hydrogen applications, market, policy, and technologies
- Driving & executing various India Green Hydrogen Council Members, meeting and discussions.
- Summarizing the new projects and tenders, which are coming in India & global markets.
- Explore collaboration with similar stakeholders in India and outside India
- Take a lead in exploring new membership for IESA in green hydrogen space and also exploring business opportunity for IESA.
- Coordinate with IESA Academy and IESA start-up team for ensuring that the hydrogen related skill development and start up related activities are included.
- Keeping track on Hydrogen Community and actively interact with internal IESA teams.
- The candidate should be comfortable to speak/in communicating with CXO level executives as well as policy makers and government officials.
- Effectively manage the request intake process including proposal preparation for client.
- Participate & represent IESA/ IGHC at various government committee, forum, and conferences.
- Masters with minimum 5 years of experience in green hydrogen space
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent in communication skill, writing and verbal communication.
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills