Deputy Director - IESA
Customized Energy Solutions
[Pune-Maharashtra, Delhi, India] Website : https://ces-ltd.com/
Job Category: Management
Sub Category: Planning
Job Type: Full-time
Job Shift: APAC
Minimum Education: University
Career Level: Executive (Department Head, SVP, VP etc)
No of Positions : 1
This is a leadership role to drive the India Energy storage Alliance (IESA) and create a robust ecosystem to drive the growth of the industry. Key responsibilities are:
- To drive IESA’s growth and 1000 members community by 2030 to make India as a global leader in emerging technology areas like energy storage, electric mobility, and green hydrogen.
- Facilitate the support to government officials in policy advocacy and member organisations in their business growth.
- Understand the top & bottom line of the business with an eye on IESA member retention and member growth.
- Envisioning the future of market and initiating appropriate initiatives & activities to help IESA member companies.
- Making as a leading global organisation with a combination of think-tank, industry association and market research.
- Drive the global partnership with IEA, UN, IEA, IRENA, COP, G20, WEF and similar organisations.
- Will be act as IESA. Act like an owner, take pride in work, measure results (your own and our clients).
- Establish common work processes and tracking mechanisms across business units for projects/ programs performance metrics/dashboards.
- Planning and coordination with team members, vendors, partners, and industry stakeholders. Active participation in stakeholder management.
- Planning IESA strategic growth and establish synergy and drive collaboration between different business units to deliver increased value to organization.
- Keeping the watch in global energy and clean tech transition
- Representing organization at national and international level (conference, seminar, meetings, events)
- Able to discuss with CXOs to explore new business opportunities and mentor business leaders to build capabilities, benchmark industry best practices and technologies for speeding up overall IESA development.
- Develop business continuity plan to ensure seamless operations.
- Masters with minimum 10 years of experience and relevant 5 years of experience managing association, alliance, partnership, thinktanks, agencies etc.
- Sound technical knowledge on clean energy & clean transport space
- Strong leadership ability
- Self -driven, passionate and out of the box thinker.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent in communication skill- writing and verbal communication
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills