Assistant Manager – Start-Up and Innovation (Energy Storage and eMobility)
Customized Energy Solutions
Location : Pune, India Website : https://ces-ltd.com/
Job Category: Management
Sub Category: Project Managment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Shift: Regular
Minimum Education: University
Career Level: Manager
No of Positions : 1
Published on: 25-01-2022
The candidate will lead IESA Start-Up and Innovation activities for accelerating the growth of India energy storage & e-mobility market. The major responsibilities for this position are to understand the start-up and innovation in energy storage, green hydrogen, electric mobility and smart energy space and reach out to relevant start-ups to be part of IESA. You also need to lead the IESA start-up and innovation activities and initiate strategic partnership with relevant industry counterparts. You also need to execute various Program and projects related to this domain and undertake market research, analysis, creation of reports and providing appropriate insights to members and Industry stakeholders.
- Understanding of the Indian clean tech start-up space with the knowledge on Incubation and various accelerator programs.
- Understanding of energy storage, renewable and eMobility sector
- Need to understand new business models & solutions, start-up funding and mentorship.
- The candidate should be comfortable to speak/in communicating with CXO level executives as well as policy makers and government officials.
- Work on Start-up acceleration and Innovation sector projects, assist in project managements- Write reports, organise meetings with CXO Level professionals of the industry
- Execute primary and secondary research to understand Indian and global incubation center and accelerator programs.
- Also help IESA member companies to apply for international funding, grants and start-up competitions.
- Support the team in organizing start-up pitch sessions, roundtable, and conferences.
- Build relations with eco-system players such as start-ups, investors, accelerators, incubators, mentors etc.
- Working on CES market and project reports specific to innovation and start-up related activities. Creation of knowledge papers, case studies on successful start-ups.
- Monitor the Start-up market, latest trends and news in start-up innovation & investment sector.
- Execute activities for IESA start-up co-hort members
- Promotion and marketing of IESA start-up activities in digital and one-on-one meetings.
- Attend and visit similar start-up events/webinars/roundtables/meetings/forum/working Group in Industry to represent IESA and CES.
- Collaboration with other organizations and associations for joint activities and funding projects.
- Explore new and unexplored customer segments and markets for expansion of IESA Start-up activities.
- Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand
- Articulate findings through visually appealing / appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Represent IESA at various government committee
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, EEE
- PG: MBA, M. Tech or similar degree from reputed institution
- Experience in start-up and innovation space for at least 3-4 years
- Knowledge of key domestic / international players, their areas of operations, existing and planned activities and capacities etc.
Experience in working with Incubation centre, Accelerator or Global Innovation program will be an added advantage.