IESA is working to launch incubators focused on developing next generation storage, EV and microgrid technologies. IESA also organizes start up competition for new companies and facilitates the discussion between potential investors & member companies
Thought: Innovation is an essential ingredient of any knowledge based vibrant economy. IESA has been very active in looking into this space for such disruptive technologies which may challenge the mainstream technologies of today. As such from time to time IESA has taken initiates on various fronts of the technology domain to nurture the same
Microgrids, New Energy and Sustainability, Smart Grids and Energy Storage.
- To inculcate entrepreneurship and creation of enterprises on knowledge-based innovation specially focused on Electricity, New and Renewable Energy and Environmental sustainability
- To catalyze growth of smart grid, micro grid and energy storage technologies driven enterprises
- To link potential incubators with knowledge strength, scientific guidance and resources and provide them immense business, networking and commercial opportunities.
As an Organization we provide the below services to incubates:
- Technology development assistance
- Entrepreneurial development
- Workshops, Innovation and Start-Up
- Start-up Funnel by CES (Attract, Evaluate, Nurture and Graduate Ideas)
- Finance & Accounts
- Marketing Strategy
- Business plan and pitch pack preparation
- Promotional assistance
- Business networking
- Linking up with investors for funding for start-ups
- IESA has held several start-up pitches, organized competition & innovation pavilion since 2013 as part of its annual flagship event, and has worked with 35+ start-ups in this space. Past Participants of IESA startup Competitions & Start-Up Pitch
- 2013- Naturetech Infra, Local Grid, Skytran, Encell Technology and BOPEEI
- 2018- DataGlen, Microtron, Urj Moto, Ziptrax, Revolt, Sileaf, ADGOTECH and C&C Flywheel
- 2019- V Flow Tech, Supriya Charging Infrastructure, Statcon Energiaa, Esmito, RAP and Cellerite
- 2020- Minion Labs Private Limited (Energy Management), Navalt Solar & Electric Boats Pvt. Ltd (e-boats), and Jeevtronics (Energy)
- Supported by Department of Science & Technology (DST), on 23rd September 2019, India Energy Storage - EV Technology and R&D Forum took place in Delhi. In this forum, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India (MeitY) and India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) came together and signed a MoU to support the startup ecosystem of the country in energy storage & EV sector. IESA and MeitY will work together for strengthening the Start-up ecosystem, which aims at the adoption of start-ups in the Electronics & Clean-tech Sector (related to energy storage & electric vehicle) by industry across the country.
- IESA Global Start-Up Outreach program was successfully organized on 6th November 2020 with the presence of 10+ jury board from investment community and 12 select start-ups shortlisted from over 40 applicants. IESA will take forward the Start-up pitch to next level with yearlong engagement with start-ups and support in investment and mentorship.
- UNIDO in association with IESA and CES also announced the launch of UNIDO FLCTD – Energy Storage Innovation challenge. We encourage all start-ups and leading companies to apply for the innovation challenge before 18th December to get a grant of upto USD 50,000 for demonstration projects and beta deployments in energy storage & emobility space in India. IESA will host additional webinars during coming weeks to share more details about the innovation challenge.
- Recently organized a webinar about UNIDO FLCTD – Innovation challenge on Electrical Storage and $50,000 USD Grant for winning technology.