Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023
About the Event
India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) is proud to be the Associate partner for the third annual Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023 which will introduce an immersive live start-up pitch competition that offers technology developers in solar and storage, EV charging, green hydrogen, and other renewable energy sectors to present their innovative business ideas to the industry’s top clean energy stakeholders.
With 300 high-profile delegates, investors, and decision-makers on hand, this is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs with early-stage clean technologies to get your solution and ideas in front of key decision-makers and investors at this one-of-a-kind event.
Those wanting to pitch at the event must meet the following criteria:
- The startup must own a product or innovation that contributes to clean energy.
- Company is not older than 7 years.
- Company has never been previously sponsored by Mercom India Renewables Summit.
- Company should have raised less than $10 million in capital.
- Product/solution should be in the pre-commercialization phase.
- Company should be based in India.
Submit your innovation today! Startup Registration 2023 - Mercom India
10 Startups will be selected for the Start-up Technology Pitch competition. In addition to the pitch opportunities, startups benefit from:
- Access to all the sessions at Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023
- Networking opportunities with key players spanning the Indian renewable energy sector
- Visibility in front of potential investors, customers, and partners
And of course, the grand prizes include:
- 2 passes each to top 3 companies for IESA-EAP (IESA-Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program)
- 1 year’s Access to IESA Academy platform for top 3 companies
- $7,500 marketing and communications package to help the Winner launch their product or grow their brand profile across Mercom India media platforms
The applications for the Mercom India Startup Awards 2023 are open till 31st March 2023.