Creating a Great Workplace Culture in the Clean Energy and Clean Transportation Sector.
About the Event
"India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) and Great Place to Work (GPTW) are presenting a webinar on 'Creating a Great Workplace Culture in the Clean Energy and Clean Transportation Sector.” This webinar is particularly relevant as India pursues its ambitious net-zero goal by 2070, necessitating innovation and the attraction of top talent. We will be exploring innovation through a culture that adapts to technological shifts, the process of attracting green talent, the long-term benefits of excellence, and global recognition.
This program is Good for –
- HR Professionals looking to learn about fostering talent and retention in clean energy and transportation sectors.
- Government Representatives and Policymakers interested in workplace culture's role in clean energy and transportation policies.
- Learning & Development Professionals who are seeking insights into creating a positive workplace culture and fostering innovation in these industries.
Topics Covered –
- Business case for large organizations to be Great Place To Work Certified
- Benefits of participating in the Great Place To Work Certification & Recognition Program
- Employee Engagement and Recognition
- Leadership's Role in Shaping Culture
Time Duration- 03:00 to 04:00 PM, 60 Minutes
Date- 24th August 2023
Fees- Free for all
Registration Link - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Xe3X_SdzQ9mDnP9CXHlZWg