Standard for Repurposed Batteries and Recycling of Batteries
About the Event
The transportation and energy ecosystems are undergoing a dynamic transition globally with a paradigm shift from lead-acid to lithium-ion batteries. With the increased demand for electric vehicles and stationary energy, energy storage systems are becoming a necessity of these ecosystems.
As we scale up production and usage of energy storage systems, it is critical to establish, understand and follow standards and safety precautions to avoid future predicaments.
On this background, IESA in association with Underwriters Laboratories Inc. brings a Masterclass Series on Safety and Standards of Energy Storage Systems that will help participants understand different ESS standards and their implementation.
Standard for Repurposed Batteries and Recycling of Batteries is the fifth session from the masterclass. The remaining sessions from the Masterclass Series on Safety and Standards of Energy Storage Systems are:
- Standards for Transportation of Lithium-ion Batteries
- Standards for Lithium-ion Batteries
- Standards for Energy Storage System
- Standards for Electric Vehicle
- Battery Fires in Stationary Grid ESS and EV: Challenges and Mitigation Plans
This Program is Good for Those Who Are:
- Battery Consultants, Engineers, Technicians, Designers and Quality Management Professionals from
- Electric vehicles
- Stationary Energy Storage System
- Battery Management Systems
- Battery Manufacturers
- ESS Start-ups
- Teaching professionals and engineering students
- Repurposing of batteries – Need and safety challenges
- UL 1974 Standard for repurposing batteries
- India experience and challenges
- Question and Answers
- Dr. Judy Jeevarajan
- Ms. Laurie Florence
- Prof. Sagar Mitra
Duration: 120 Minutes
Fees: Free for all
Registration Link: Click here to register.