Assistant Manager - E- Mobility Policy and Regulations, IESA
Customized Energy Solutions
Delhi, India Website : https://ces-ltd.com/
Department: Policy and Regulatory
Job Category: Research
Sub Category: Basic Research
Job Type: Full-time
Job Shift: Regular
Minimum Education: University
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
No of Positions : 1
The candidate will have to drive policy advocacy for the electric mobility industry through frequent government interaction, providing appropriate inputs from industry and policy framework development.
- Conduct research around policy, regulatory, institutional reforms, and market-based mechanisms to increase supply and demand for Electric Mobility, Green energy, energy storage, electric mobility, and renewable energy.
- Reading and creating the summary of global policy documents, knowledge papers, and reports produced by various think tanks, consulting organizations, and associations.
- Analyze EV & EV infrastructure issues and challenges at the state, regional and national levels. Facilitate government relations.
- Help in drafting various policy papers on behalf of IESA and support consulting division, whenever required.
- Assist with program implementation, including preparing presentations, concept notes, Minutes of meetings & comments to senior leadership.
- Articulate findings through visually appealing/appropriate frameworks and in clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client-ready presentations that are well structured, logical, and clear to understand
- Completed master’s degree in energy /electric mobility and public policy or related field with minimum 3 years of experience in e-mobility and manufacturing sector.
- Sound understanding of India’s energy sector and policy and regulatory environment.
- Should have a strong research background, including an understanding of experimental and analytical research
- Experience in writing research papers and other strategic communications is a prerequisite.
- Strong analytic skills including quantitative research skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Good report writing skills.
- Ability to use MS Office application suite including MS Excel
- Desirable: Relevant publications in peer-reviewed journals/book chapters/ articles/ reports/papers
- Ability to adapt to new environments and deliver under tight deadlines in a professional environment.
- Striving for rigor in research and quality in work output
- Ability to dig deeper into details, while also keeping a sense of the broader objectives and big picture
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively to handle multiple requests at the same time.
- Ability to present information in a clear and accurate manner through verbal and written mediums.