IESA is closely working with research universities, educational institutions and government organizations like DST, MEITY, and other R&D national labs to quicker energy storage technology development. Through this initiative, IESA plans to provide joint fellowship & scholarships for research in India.
- Since its initiation in 2016, IESA has conducted many capacity building workshops, Masterclasses on storage and component manufacturing, Hands-on training on Lead Acid and Li-Ion battery O&M. project finance, modelling, electric vehicle manufacturing, microgrid monitoring and design across India at strategic locations including Guwahati, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
- Partnered and is working with VJTI- TBI for the incubators.
Specific Benefits to all academicians as an IESA member as here under
- Support to develop research labs & implement projects in the institute campus- IESA faculty member can approach to a large number of member industries to carry out research, also for setting-up of various research labs or centre for excellence at the institutes.
- Joint industry proposal to carry out testing and product development- IESA member industry can help institutes to bring its lab scale development to pilot scale or prototyping. This way university and the research group will get maximum visibility and recognition.
- Internship & research position for students at IESA & IESA member companies- Students can secure their internship IESA member universities/industries, also they will get a chance to work with the IESA member industry after completing their degree.
- Access to IESA/CES in-house labs and technology experts- Member faculty or student can access IESA battery lab facilities, also they can interact with in-house storage technology experts.
- Technology incubator- IESA incubator would help faculty/student members to bring their technological innovations to a most meaningful way.
- Closely works with National labs & DST, MEITY on research & development- IESA has very close association with various national labs and also takes part in different technical discussion in govt initiatives as a part of govt committee members. Member faculty or institute can reach to IESA for any kind of details about the storage related activities.
- Capacity building training programs on energy storage, EV & microgrids under IESA Academy- Under the IESA academy, member faculty or student can participate in capacity building training in a most interactive ways which covers current market trend on different technologies, policies, and guidelines.
- Participation in IESA events- Faculty members or students can participate in different IESA events, workshops, and conferences.
- Complimentary copy of IESA Publications (Emerging Technology News- ETN Magazine) & Knowledge Papers
Roles and Opportunities for Graduates in Supporting India’s Energy Transition Towards EVs and RE- Click to know more