Energy Storage and EV, R&D Summit
India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) is organizing its annual event India Energy Storage Week (IESW), which will be held from 2nd - 6th November at Mumbai, India. IESW is a flagship international conference & expo by India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) incorporated in 2019, which was earlier Energy Storage India (ESI). It is India’s premier B2B networking & business event focused on renewable energy, advanced batteries, alternate energy storage solutions, electric vehicles, charging infrastructure and microgrids ecosystem.
The forthcoming edition of IESW is expected to attract global participation with an intent to facilitate bi-lateral trade, which will invite 20+ countries, 50+ regulators & policy makers, 300+ industry leaders, 100+ partners & exhibitors and 1000+ delegates. India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) is the premier alliance to focus on the advancement of advanced energy storage and e-mobility technologies in India. We work to make India a global hub for R&D, manufacturing and adoption of advanced energy storage and e-mobility technologies. IESA works with 100+ member companies from all the vertices of the Industry covering energy storage manufacturers, raw materials & component providers, research institutes, renewable energy, power electronics, Electric vehicle charging infrastructure companies.
- Advanced Energy Storage Technologies
- Indian R&D ecosystem & Industry academic partnership
- Materials level R&D activities
- Cell prototyping & battery management
- Emerging application of energy storage
- National & International experience in technology commercialization
- Technology transfer & patent acquisition
- Safety & performance consideration of battery in Indian condition