Advanced Lithium-ion Battery for Electric Vehicles
About the Event
The ecosystem is undergoing a dynamic transition globally with a paradigm shift from lead-acid to Lithium-ion batteries. Electric vehicle and their batteries are becoming more relevant in the transportation and energy ecosystem. OEMs have realized that the adoption of Lithium and other advanced technologies are expensive yet sustainable in terms of performance, size, and weight.
Building a knowledge workforce that understands batteries is a key requirement of this transition. To take a step forward in this direction, IESA Academy brings Advanced Lithium-ion Battery for Electric Vehicles training program. This program will educate participants on certain aspects like the advanced Lithium-ion battery technology, thermal modeling, safety, the importance of BMS, and global scenario.
This Program is Good for Those Who Are:
- Working on battery and BMS
- Working on battery design simulation platform
- Teaching professionals and engineering students
- Advance Lithium-ion battery technologies & comparison of technology parameters
- Overview of the global landscape, key players & major stakeholders
- Importance of BMS for advanced Lithium-ion battery
- Cell fabrication and advanced electrodes and electrolyte materials for next generation Lithium-ion batteries
- Feedback and assessment test
- Declaration of topper
This program can be customized as scheduled as per your requirement.
Please contact IESA Academy to know more.