India Energy Storage Alliance(IESA) strives to make the energy sector in India more competitive and efficient by creating awareness among various stakeholders in the industry and by promoting information exchange with the end users. In order to achieve its goal, IESA has taken various initiatives in the world of Energy Storage to bring information straight to the user. These include:
- IESDb - a database of current energy storage projects
- E-commerce portal to strengthen battery and components retail
- GESI - a financial index to analyse the global energy storage market
- Incubators for startups and upcoming technology research
- Skill development programs for current and potential energy storage professionals
- Energy Storage Standards Creation
- CoMETS - a comprehensive evaluation tool.