Leapfrogging Energy Infrastructure Challenges through ENERGY STORAGE & MICROGRIDS
Energy Storage India (ESI) is the leading conference and expo addressing the need for energy storage solutions in India. ESI will be the first energy storage and microgrid conference and exhibition in India to focus exclusively on applications, customers and deal making. It is poised to provide a first-class networking event to drive energy storage market expansion in profitable applications – highlighting the synergies, inter-relationships and new business opportunities for transmission, distribution, customer-sited, microgrids/campuses and mobility (electric vehicle charging) applications.
This year, ESI will include interactive workshops, panels, keynote speakers, and lunchtime “Fastpitch” sessions. We are excited to extend a call for abstracts for these sessions. We hope you’ll join us to make ESI a truly transformative event.
Who can apply?
Anyone is eligible to submit an abstract. ESI will notify the chosen applicants by August 15, 2013.
Topics of interest for ESI 2013
We are looking for abstracts that create an interactive, engaging and educational conference program. The selection process will consider the following elements:
- The three ‘key takeaways’ you want your audience to leave with
- The techniques you plan to use to facilitate audience participation and engagement
- Your prior experience in the topic and especially presenting at other conferences
Priority will be given to presentations that address one or several of the topics included in the ESI program.
Presentation Format and Guidelines
- Presentation Length: 20-‐25 minutes, including Q&A time
- A maximum of 10 slides (this is to encourage audience participation and discussion)
- Priority will go to presentations that include audience participation and engagement
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to create an interactive, engaging and educational presentation
- Abstracts deemed purely commercial in nature will not be selected