IESA Awards 2018
The IESA Awards is an initiative by the India Energy Storage Alliance to recognize the perseverance, innovation and achievements of organizations involved in the energy storage landscape in India and also to applaud the value these organizations have created for the end consumers in the country. The IESA Awards are divided into 5 categories, namely:
1. Energy Storage Company of the Year 2018: This award recognizes the immense contribution made by Energy Storage Developers, Manufacturers and Power Electronics companies to the industry.
2. Microgrid Company of the Year 2018: This award recognizes the developments made and initiatives undertaken by Microgrid developers in India.
3. Energy Storage Technology Innovation Leader of the Year 2018: This award recognizes organizations that are contributing to research and development of next generation energy storage/microgrid technologies.
4. Energy Storage Project of the Year 2018: This award recognizes milestone projects that showcase the advancement of energy storage technologies or adoption of Energy Storage in India.
5. Electric Vehicle Company of the Year 2018: This award recognizes the EV manufacturer, Equipment manufacturer or Service/Solutions provider in Indian Electric Vehicle space for their outstanding contribution/offering
Download the Application Forms
- Energy Storage Company of the Year- IESA Awards 2018
- Energy Storage Project of the Year- IESA Awards 2018
- Energy Storage Tech Innovation of the year- IESA Awards 2018
- Microgrid Company of the year- IESA Awards 2018
- Electric Vehicle Company of the Year- IESA Awards 2018
The awards application is open now. The entries will be shortlisted based on a set of criteria unique for each award category. The recipients of these awards are selected by a jury panel consisting of industrial experts and senior advisors to IESA. The final decision of the jury panel is unanimously accepted by the IESA team and their precision of judgement and market acumen is distinguished and shall respected by all industry participants. Energy Storage India (www.esiexpo.in ) is the largest platform in India to showcase developments in the Energy Storage Space and is a fitting event for the announcement of the IESA Awards. The IESA Awards 2018 Ceremony will be held at Energy Storage India 2018, New Delhi on 11th January 2018. Watch this space for further announcements.
2017 IESA Awards Winner:
- Energy Storage Company of the Year 2017 : Panasonic India
- Energy Storage Project of the Year 2017Y7 : PGCIL Puduchery Pilot Project
- Energy Storage Tech Innovation of the year 2017 : PLUSS Advanced Technology
- Microgrid Company of the year 2017 : Husk Power System
Important Rules for Participation:
1. All questions must be answered. Incomplete forms may not be considered. You may use additional space, if required, however please ensure that you adhere to a word limit of 500 words for each question.
2. In case you don’t have an answer for any question, please write ‘NA’ for that question
3. Mandatory supporting documents are to be provided as required. Applications without mandatory supporting documents may not be considered for the Awards
4. The declaration (at the end of this form) must be signed by a senior functionary of the organization (MD/Owner/Director/Any other senior functionary with signing authority)
5. The form may be submitted by emailing the completed application to email@example.com
The completed form must reach the Awards Management by 15th November 2017
6. Please maintain one copy of the form with you for your records.
7. If you have any questions, or require any clarifications, please contact Mr. Debi Prasad Dash at firstname.lastname@example.org (M-9699719818)
8. The final eligibility of the nominees is subject to the discretion and approval of the Award management and Jury
9. Submission of this application will be deemed acceptance of the Award’s terms and conditions as available on the website : www.indiaesa.info
10. Information provided in this form will be confidential and will be used only for the limited purpose of evaluating the entry to these Awards
6:00 PM TO 9:00 PM